- Problems viewing the streams?
- What is the permanent collection
- Problems with registration
- Why wasnt I selected?
- I missed the deadline for submissions, now what?
- Where can I find the press and media page?
- My film has been selected, how do I login to edit my information?
- Do selected artists get paid for their works?
- Is there a max. or minimum lenght for submissions?
- What is the copyright policy?
- Can I upload my film to your server?
- Why isnt the festival broadcasting all year round?
- Address for sending submissions
- How many films can I submit?
- What are the specifications for submitting a film?
- What is the entrance fee for film submissions?
- When can I submit my film?
- How to play streams in VLC
- Can I support this festival?
- Can I download the films?
- Do I have to pay to view films?
- Where can I find the program?
- Where can I watch films?
- Minimum system requirements to view films?
- Who organizes this festival?
Artists 15/12/2014It is a collection with video art screened at the Streaming Festival. Since the festival happens once a year, we decided to offer the opportunity to artists to choose to show their work permanently, hence why we called it the permanent collection.
If a work has been accepted into the festival, it's also eligible for the collection. The festival never places a video in this collection because it's up to the artists themselves to choose to enter it (or leave it at any time).
If your video is currently in the collection, and you have no clue how it ended up there, send a message to Support.
Artists 11/04/2010Selected artist will automatically get an account on the Streaming Festival. If you don't know your login info try to activate your account here: activate account Please note that you must know the email address used in your film submission.
In case of special programs, where an organization or curator submitted your film instead of you, there is a different account created for you. To access this account please send an email with your name and filmtitle. Send us an email through the online form or to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your email address is not known in our database, best chance is to register a new account, after which your film(s) will be transferred/connected to your new account. Register here: register an account
Artists 24/11/2009Unfortunately no. We simply can not reward the artists for their work in financial terms, however we can give them an unique platform and free publicity.
We never ask fees from artists, nor entrance tickets from visitors. There is neither income generated through commercials or advertisements through this website, the organization or its affiliates.
Artists 5/03/2008Selected artists will have the opportunity to upload their film(s) to our server.
Send us an email if you want the opportunity to upload your film. You will receive a mail back with the procedure and specifications.